Web 201: Web Design Using WordPress
The WordPress course is a practical hands-on course with participants developing a fully-fledged website.
- Five days at 5 hours per day.
- Comprehensive delegate handbook.
- The course demystifies the WordPress terminology and will show you how the different pieces of WordPress fit together.
Participants Will Learn
- At the end of the course, participants will receive all the tools they need to develop their websites.
- Participants will leave the course with the skills and knowledge to build or maintain their WordPress websites.
Section 1: Introductions Section 2: WordPress Overview
Section 3: Installing and Configuring WordPress
Section 4: Installing Themes
Section 5: Installing Plugins
Section 6: Adding Pages
Section 7: Exploring WordPress Interface
Section 8: Changing the Settings
Section 9: Adding Contents to pages
Section 10: Adding a Menu
Section 11: Adding a slider
Section 12: Customizing the Appearance
Section 13: Backing Up Your Website
Section 14: Requirements for WordPress Hosting
Section 15: How to Use a FTP
- WordPress framework.