This course is mainly designed for students that are in embedded systems development and consider using an RTOS for more complex applications. Typically an RTOS is a powerful tool that provides multi-taxing capability and is used for more advanced embedded software development on powerful platforms like the ARM chips.
- Five days at 5 hours per day.
- Comprehensive handbook and CD with
- Course content and bootable Linux
- Embedded Linux testing boards
- Provide basic understanding of the Linux installation and configuration.
- Provide enhanced knowledge and skills on the Linux command line interface
Participants Will Learn
- Installing dual boot Linux and virtual installation
- Linux environment configuration and administration
- Installing Linux with Windows
- Installing Virtualized Linux on Windows
- Basic Linux directory and file navigation
- Manipulating files and directories using the BASH shell
- Simple Shell Scripts for batch operations
- Installing and updating software
- Updating Linux as an OS.
- Network Configuration
- Hardware interfacing basics