ARD 203: Embedded Systems Development with Arduino.
This course is mainly designed for students that are interested in learning how to easily design embedded systems with high level programming environment.
- Five days at 5 hours per day.
- Target board for development, Comprehensive CD with slides presentation and software materials.
- To equip participants with the skill set to work with an RTOS which will consequently lead to designing Complex, robust and scalable software.
Participants Will Learn
- How to work comfortably in an Arduino Environment.
- How to program in C++ (Arduino variant).
- How to develop applications using the vast Arduino library.
- How to interface accessories to Arduino board.
- Introduction to Arduino
- Setting up and writing a simple program for Arduino.
- Communicating with Accessories and sensor.
- Developing multitasking Application using interrupts
- Interfacing and using storage devices
- Arduino Integrated Development Environment (IDE), Arduino development board.