</p> <p> NET 101: Introduction to High-Level Programming using Microsoft C# .NET
This course is intended for anyone with interest to learn software programming. It delves into the .NET framework of Microsoft using the C# programming language covering basic programming principles and constructs.
- Five days at 5 hours per day.
- Comprehensive delegate handbook.
- Train human capital on basic programming concepts to build highly functional windows/GUI solutions using Microsoft Visual C#.NET and .NET Framework.
Participants Will Learn
- OOP programming concepts.
- Develop windows based applications.
- Overview of .NET Framework
- .NET Framework Components
- .NET Type System
- Control Structures
- Mathematical, Logical and Comparison/Conditional Operators
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Classes & Objects
- Error and Exception Handling
- Windows Forms
- .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, and Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012.