PCB 101: Introduction to e-CAD Design
This course focuses on how to use Proteus VSM, Altium, Eagle, PAD and Protel CAD software.
Proteus VSM brings the best of digital and analogue worlds combing a mixed mode circuit simulator based on the industry standard SPICE3F5 with animated components models.Proteus allows the participants run interactive simulation of real time designs.
- Five days at 5 hours per day.
- Comprehensive delegate handbook.
- Introduce CAD design principles.
- Design circuits and finally use them to produce drill files and Gerber files to be used in the PCB process.
Participants Will Learn
- How to use Proteus VSM and Altium CAD programs.
- Getting started with Proteus VSM
- Placing components
- Wiring (Connecting Parts)
- Annotation of components
- Loading hex files
- Running the simulation
- Getting started with Altium
- Placing/Creating components
- Creating schematic diagrams
- Creating PCB diagrams
- Auto routing Boards
- Generating Gerber files
- Generating Drill files
- DFM (Design for Manufacture)
- DSI (Design for Signal Integrity)
- Proteus VSM and Altium.