PCB 201: Introduction to PCB Design & Fabrication
This helps to expose the participants on how to make PCBs. This course is a 100% Hand-on course where students will eventually produce their own PCB boards based on their design.
- Five days at 5 hours per day.
- Comprehensive delegate handbook.
- Inculcate the step-by-step process of fabricating PCBs.
- Design circuits and finally use them to produce drill files and Gerber files to be used in the PCB process.
- PCB 101.
- Drilling the PCB Board
- Electroplating PCB board
- Producing artwork
- Exposing artwork
- Developing Board
- Etching Board
- Resist stripping
- Screen printing
- Populating the Board
- Soldering of components
- Testing components
- Burning the firmware on a PIC microcontroller
Participants will each produce a PCB board on their own on completion of the course